Leading the UX (User Experience) focus for AI clients for more than 3 years, Randy contributed the visual design, usability studies and ease-of-use design for our projects. He advocates for users while balancing business objectives and technology best practices. Ironically Randy began his education and career in a more traditional architecture – the brick and mortar kind. With the advent of the web he transferred those skills of gathering requirements, brainstorming design solutions, and fulfilling clients’ needs to the architecture of the internet. Leading his own successful digital agency for over a decade, he created websites, branding and web marketing for scores of DFW mid-size businesses and won a SXSW Interactive award for technological innovation. Randy is the proud father of a teenage daughter and unwinds singing and playing bass with a popular Dallas band, The 3 Amigos.
- Senior level. Eighteen years’ experience in UX (user experience) and UI (user interface) design for websites, enterprise applications, mobile apps, digital advertising, email marketing and landing pages for a wide variety of venues and platforms.
- Experienced in direct client communication and project management, presenting concepts and overseeing project from initial requirements gathering through successful launch.
- Design rich and engaging web experiences that increase traffic to drive sales and ROI. Understanding of distinctive UI/UX requirements for iPhone, iPad and Android. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Axure.
- Proficient in HTML creating responsive design via Bootstrap/CSS for adapting appropriate user experience across diverse devices.
- Skilled at creating low and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes, refining and testing mockups, leading to final asset creation.
- Experience in wide variety of industries including financial systems, healthcare, ecommerce, marketing, and non-profit.
- Establishment of and adherence to brand guidelines and digital style guides.
- Passionate about keeping current on new innovations, trends and methods and spotting opportunities for their use.